If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending us an email on [email protected] or WhatsApp +91 8306977768 with invoice number within 24 hours of placing the order. Once orders have been dispatched, they cannot be cancelled. For Prepaid orders - In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines. For ‘COD’ order refer to Cash on Delivery Policy.
If you claim a leakage in the product or if it was damaged during the delivery process. Please write to us within 48 hours of receiving the product that you would like to get a refund at WhatsApp +91 8306977768 or [email protected] with the following details:
- Invoice number
- Details of your request or complaint
- Clear Images and videos to support the complaint
- Once your request is approved the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 days and you will be sent an email or WhatsApp confirming the same. For ‘COD’ order refer to Cash on Delivery Policy.
Ayurveda Amrita Refund Policy does not cover damages caused by neglect, improper use, or incorrect application of product. Exchange of product due to allergic/skin reactions is not applicable. Personal dislike of the product; dislike of the fragrance; dislike of colour will not be covered under our Refund Policy. Ayurveda Amrita is not responsible for damage after delivery. Ayurveda Amrita does not offer product replacement/returns; only refunds are available.
- The product prices listed are current and updated. However, these are subject to change without advance notice.
- Prices on this website are processed in Indian Rupees and the prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect, at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
Cash on Delivery Policy
- For cash on delivery additional shipping charges may be applied.
- If a ‘COD’ order is returned to us due to your unavailability or any other reason, we will only reship the same order, if you convert it to a prepaid order, post-delivery failure.
- If a customer refuses the delivery of a ‘COD’ order, they would not be eligible for ‘COD’ for all future orders. Then, they can only choose to place a prepaid order on the website.
- Shipping/billing address can’t be changed once the order is placed.
- All claims for missing items, damages, cancellation & refunds must be reported to our customer service team with invoice number (WhatsApp +91 8306977768 or mail us at [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery.